AND TV The Voice India Auditions 2018 – Online Registration Dates

&Tv The Voice of India audition related information online. Those candidates who are searching for auditions, they must see &Tv The Voice India audition. Candidates you have to wait for that till official notification is not announced, till that you keep your searching going on and get in touch with official website of this reality show.

&TV The Voice India Auditions Dates 2017 Online Registration Form

The Voice India is a well known Indian singing reality talent show, which is based on dutch version of the program, which is created-by John De Mol and it is a part of a wider international franchise. This show is presented by Karan Tacker. Judges of this reality show is Himesh Reshammiya, Mika Singh, Sunidhi Chauhan, Shaan, Neeti Mohan, Benny Dayal, and Salim Merchant. They all are well known singer of India. They succesfully run their 2 session and now they are ready to launch their 3rd session. Producer of this reality show is Deepak Dhar. This reality show is shooted at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and broadcast on &Tv. Its 1st session is started on 6 June 2015, and till now it is successfully active. One thing which makes this show different from all singing reality show is, their way of taking audition. They take the blind audition. In this audition artist sing in front of judges and then judges select them in their team or not.

&TV The Voice India Auditions 2017 Apply Online Registration Form

Official Website: – http://www.thevoiceindia.in/

Now candidates who searching for &Tv The Voice Of India audition, they keep their searching going on till any official notification is not announced. Candidates are very excited to showcase their singing talent, so they are waiting for their auditions dates or registration. But till now its official notification is not announced. For their announcement dates, you have to keep updated with official website of this reality show.

Similar Tags : upcoming singing competition in india, voice of india audition 2017, the voice india season 2 auditions, voice india 2017, the voice india season 2 registration, the voice india blind auditions, voice of india 2017, the voice india 2017 judges

49 thoughts on “AND TV The Voice India Auditions 2018 – Online Registration Dates

1. Aliakhan

Sir mam plz call me..9304252291.or 7050391221.. I wanna be singer since childhood..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. Am in you tube as (secret superstar)..instagram Aliakhanalia50
    Aliakhanalia

1. Jil pandya & mona pandya singing 🎤

My no.8849327834/7405838035 my daughter & wife all singir

2. Alpesh Mangal

Sir I am a big fan of music so sir please I request u to give me a chance for jaipur auditions ..

3. Chandon paswan

Sir my name is Chandan paswan And I am biggest fan
    Of the so sir plizz give me one chance for Mumbai
    Audiction mobail 7558620557

4. Tabrej siddeeque

Hii sir mai singing krna chahta hu plz ek chance dijiye mera ye sapna h ke mai gana gau plz plz help me plz…

Mera ..mobile….8700897804 call me sir

5. Tabrej siddeeque

Hii sir mai singing krna chata hu pata nahi mera kismat nahi de raha na koi v mera sath nahi de raha h bas ap pe bharosa h sir plz ek maoka dijiye sir plz plz

My mobile no..8700897804

6. Tabrej siddeeque

Hii sir mera the voice india me gane bahot bara khoish h so plz give me a one chance plz plz it”s my dream sir..plz……

My contect no.. 8700897804 plz call me sir

7. subhash kumar

Hii sir l am Subhash Kumar l bilogs in sasaram
    Sir plz one me chanch plz sir plz
    I mobail n – 7546982845

8. mansi pandey

sir…M mansii ..from nainital(ntl)..
    plz give..me 1 chnc..it’s a req….

8433064989..

1. Apurbaa Samanta

My name is Apurba Samanta.I am a professional singer. I Want to participate on this show to make my identity. My no is 8961190037.

9. ayush raj kasyap

first to all respect my all judgees, who judgment in the singing auditions that who’s the best performer or singer, and i say to that i don’t that how’s my singing, but i’ll say that give me a one golden chance for singing that i prove that how’s my singing, so plssss plssss plsss sir / maim give soon any information about singing auditions “the voice of india”. your thankful ayush raj kasyap

10. MD nuruzzaman Sk

Sir- I want to know the dates of audition 2018
    we cannot find your own sites please give me your website on my number for audition. 9609 it is my number

11. b.nath

mera age 37 years.mai bhi is singing show mai audition dena chata hu.please sir is show k age above 37 years kar dijiya.mera bhi sapna sach hona dijiya.

12. Baishali Chakraborty

My daughter Baishali Chakraborty she is good song & interested please Chance audition for my daughter. mobile no. 9862903047

13. Rishi Rooprajor

Sar the voice india mujhe Bahut Accha Lagta hai
    . Or main pahle bhi parform kar cuka hoon. Lekin vo on the tv nahin ho paya tha. Kyo ki galti se meri id kharab ho gai thi. Please sar mujhe cans do. 09891096221 Thank you sar. Sabse Age India smart india. Jay mata di.

14. Rishi Rooprajor

Jay mata di. Sar mujhe the voice india ka winar Banna hai please mujhe sport karo sar. Tumhara Rishi Rooprajor. 09891096221 Jay mata di. Jay Gurdev.

15. Rishi Rooprajor

I Love you The voice India All The expert Teem i love you ilove you i love you. Pease sar mujhe best parformar and winar banna ha App Sabke Sahyog se Or Apani Manhnt se 09891096221 Jay mata di. Jay gurdev

16. Rishi Rooprajor

Jay mata di . sar meri Date of Barth 15-8-1995 hai or mujhe the voice india main parform karna hai. And winar Banna hai. Isliye mujhe 09891096221 par Inform karen pease sar. Thank you sar . Jay Gurdev .

17. Rishi Rooprajor

Jay mata di. The voice india i love you I am Rishi Rooprajor the paformar 09891096221 . Jay Gurdev

18. Rishi Rooprajor

Jay mata di . I love You The Voice India 2018 Welcome in Pblished home in tv Network . the parformar Rishi Rooprajor . 09891096221. Jay Gurdev

19. kumbharam

hi
    I’m kumbharam.
    I want to parform there. please tell me 7976484577

20. Rishi Rooprajor

The voice india 2018 Happy new year . Start the voice india show . Date come in me informashion. 09891096221 . Jay mata di . jay Gurdev .

21. vijay bahadur

sir pliz the voice of India give me one chance my mo no 9451903844 jab audition 2018 ke ho to inform jarur kare

my name is vijay bahadur pliz sir call me

9451903844

22. vijay bahadur

sir pliz give me one chance iam good sigig my contact number 9451903844

23. vijay bahadur

sir mera name vijay bahadur hai mai the of India me auditions dena cahata hu aap logo se mujhe vinmr nivedan hai ki ek bar call zarur kare my mobile number 9451903844 / 8368667950

24. vijay bahadur

sir namaskar mera name vijay bahadur hai mai the voice of india me audition dena cahata hu pliz ek bar mujhe call zarur kare my contact number 9451903844 / 8368667950

25. sameer sutradhar

Sir my name is sameer . I want to be a singer. So please inform me contact 7001346556

26. vijay bahadur

sir mera naam vijay bahadur hai mai Utter Pradesh ka rahane vala hu mujhe gana gane bahut saok hai mai cahata hu ki ek bar mujhe the voice of India me audition ka mauka de pliz sir my contact number 9451903844/ 8368667950 call me pliz

27. Tanvi modi

Sir or mamI’m Tanvi modi I love singing and I’m mad about it I can do do any thing for singing and if possible I can win this show

1. Tanvi modi

Sir I’m from gujrat Ahmedabad I want to participate sir please if u read this please contact me at 7990483849